A fun introduction to chocolate making, with tasting, decorating and slab making, perfect for friends who fancy something different, a fun family get together, or for individuals who want to get creative.
During this 1.5 hour workshop, you will
- Learn a brief history on chocolate, where it comes from and how it's made.
- Get to taste various chocolates including, milk, white and 100% cocoa
- Design & make your very own chocolate bars (typically bars 3, with 3 combined inclusions/flavourings per attendee)
- For younger attendees, age appropriate products will be chosen, such as a giant chocolate button/chocolate pizza.
- Get creative and design & make your very own chocolate bark or giant chocolate slab
Whilst your chocolate creations are being wrapped, there will be time to have a drink/chocolate tasting and explore Brogdale.
Our open sessions cater for up to 6 participants per workshop - please contact us if you would like this to be a closed group session.
Workshop slots are non transferable and non refundable. When booking your workshop places you agree to the applicable t&cs.