Everyones favourite childhood game just got that little bit better!!
A chunky 500g slab made from your choice of milk or white chocolate, topped with a herd of happy hungry hippos and colourful candy.
Ingredients & Allergens
Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Skimmed Milk Powder (12.5%), Hazelnuts (12%), Wheat Flour, Milk Powder (7.5%), Whey Powder (Milk), Wheat Starch, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Sunflower Oil, Whey Proteins (Milk), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Total Milk Solids: 19.5% Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Starch, Milk Fat, Palm Fat, Glucose Syrup, Shea Fat, Stabiliser (Gum Arabic), Dextrin, Colours (E100, Carmine, E133, E160a, E160e, E170), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax), Salt, Flavourings, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum, Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter All products are made in an environment that handles, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, soya, sulphites