The Ultimate Surprise - The Egg Collection

Regular price £12.75

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Supersize that indulgent moment, from our collection of large eggs.

Handmade to order with your choice of milk or white chocolate, in the heart of the English countryside.

The Ultimate Surprise

This solid, chunky milk chocolate egg with a topping of that happy little hippo, buenoooos, and mini milk chocolate bars.

Ingredients & Allergens.    

Chocolate 31.5% (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Concentrated Butter,, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Skimmed Milk Powder (12.5%), Hazelnuts (12%), Wheat Flour, Milk Powder (7.5%), Whey Powder (Milk), Wheat Starch, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), (vanillin) Sunflower Oil, Whey Proteins (Milk), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Total Milk Solids: 19.5%. All products are made in an environment that handles, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, soya, sulphites